"Kesef is always very responsive, no matter what the question.They never treat anything I ask as insignificant, or not worth their time.
Former Office Manager
Congregation Or Ami, Lafayette Hill PA
Meet Our Principals:
Kesef is a national company with clients all over the country. We have a wealth of expertise in accounting, bookkeeping and systems. In over 75 years of collective experience our founders have worked with organizations large and small, bottom-line driven and not-for-profit.
They noticed one thing consistently: small and mid-sized organizations have a desperate need for a reliable, efficient and affordable bookkeeping service. Synagogues in particular seemed woefully underserved. Administrators, board members and volunteers all had a common list of concerns:
- Special trips to approve expenses were inefficient for both board members and staff.
- Synching the books with your membership database software including Chaverware™, ShulCloud™, MM2000™ and others required special knowledge.
- Only the bookkeeper knew where everything was.
- There was always a scramble to prepare reports before board meetings.
- Safeguards against fraud were inconsistent or difficult to enforce.
- Paper was everywhere, but information was seldom readily available.
- Auditor raised concerns about single-person control by the bookkeeper.
- Getting members to pay from snail-mail statements was costly.
Kesef Accounting Service was created to answer these concerns and provide a complete, seamless bookkeeping solution just for synagogues. We make your information available to the people who need it, when they need it. Find out more about our services or meet our principals.
Contact DAVID BEYTH or JOHN GRIPPO
toll-free 855.537.3327 (855-KESEF-AS)