Outsource your bookkeeping ...
more time on
what really matters
"We hired Kesef at a transitional time. They knew what needed to be done, came in, and kept us operating seamlessly."
Charles Blackman Esq.
Temple Emanuel, Providence RI
Meet Our Principals:
- General ledger and bank statement reconciliation
- Budget preparation
Audit and Review Services:
- Preparation and support for audits & reviews
- Expense evaluation
- Monthly reporting for board meetings, donors and other custom purposes.
- Monthly dues statements.
- Restricted and named fund tracking and reporting.
- Secure daily data backup.
- Preparation of Annual Forms 1099.
Chaverware™, Shulcloud™, MM2000™ and Quickbooks™ Services
- Synching and reconciliation
- Setup and clean-up
- Data conversions between Chaverware™, Shulcloud™, MM2000™ and Quickbooks™.
- Invoice and payment processing through our paperless office software (board members can approve expenses from their own desks)
- Catch and clean up bookkeeping issues
- Cash receipts management
- Bank reconciliation
- Chart of account fixup
- Annual and periodic billings
Kesef Accounting Services provides a complete bookkeeping solution. Each of our services can be right-sized to meet your specific needs and working preferences. You can have as much — or as little — direct control as you like (except that Kesef staff never has access to your cash). Some of the major components include:
Contact DAVID BEYTH or JOHN GRIPPO
toll-free 855.537.3327 (855-KESEF-AS)